Job AngebotJan 25, 2021 | Von: mobilion.eu
mobilion.eu develops mobile information technology for fire and rescue services at the heart of Karlsruhe. The mobilion.eu team develops based on proven best practices with having many years of active experience in firefighting and rescue.
We seek students (m/f/x) of information science, business information science or related, who show bursting motivation and have the will to achieve a lot together with the founders.
- Best-in-class mobile apps feature superior user experience and performance combined with high interactivity.
- Cross-platform apps enable re-using business logic & user interfaces across mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- The challenge: Design & implement mobile apps for business processes & demonstrate superior app performance.
- Plan architecture & components based on requirements
- Deploy apps on Apple iOS & Google Android using Cordova/ReactNative cross-platform framework
- Optionally: Assist in backend development (node.js)
- Team player with practical experience in frontend web development & frameworks such as React & Ionic
- Passion, a keen interest in solving problems while valuing the user’s perspective
- Humor (healthy dose)
We look forward to your application!
Make use of manifold options to drive things and benefit from quick decisions in a young, creative and international team in a dynamic startup environment. Grow through intensive personal exchange. This position is also available as internship, internship placement (Praxissemester) or work-student placement (Werkstudent).
Questions? Call us...
Dr. Olaf Grebner
Location: Karlsruhe / at Home (Remote)
View job description as PDF
View job description as PDF: